Custom Cut Glass from Glass Doctor
Custom cut glass from Glass Doctor® will enhance any space within your home, protect furniture from harmful UV rays and increase your home’s overall resale value. Our glass experts are trained in the design and crafting of glass and will create the perfect look for your home.
Schedule an appointment with our experts today at 855-603-1919.
Custom Cut Glass Solutions at Glass Doctor
The professionals at Glass Doctor have over 40 years of expertise customizing and installing shower doors, bathtub enclosures, patio and French doors, tabletops, cabinet fronts, mirrors and shelves.
We can customize a glass table top fitted to any base you supply or we can add glass overlays to your favorite pieces of furniture to protect them from damage and wear.
Our specialists offer a variety of glass options which will influence the strength of the piece, including thicker glass and advanced edging options.
Here are some of the edging profiles we provide:
Glass Doctor recommends glass tabletops for:
- Dining room tables
- Antique furniture
- Writing desks
- Coffee tables
Custom Glass Shelving
Additionally, glass shelves are perfect if you want to improve the storage capacity of your home. The glass is easy to clean, so mold and grime won’t destroy the finish, and the shelves work especially well in areas with no moisture.
Here are five factors to consider before installing glass shelving in your home:
- Style and Design—Choose from a variety of custom designs to spruce up the interior of your home.
- Height and Configuration—Avoid wasted space by having a professional determine the appropriate height and configuration for your shelves.
- Number of Shelves—Whether you want one shelf or seven shelves, we can assess your space and place shelves in areas that aren’t too crowded.
- Distance Between Shelves—To ensure objects fit on the shelves, we will measure the vertical and horizontal distance between them.
- Tint and Color Options—Match your personal style by choosing a light tint or bold glass color for your shelves.
Custom mirrors are a valuable addition to poorly lit rooms and hallways. Our team will design a custom mirror that delivers the most impact without disrupting your current décor.
Take a look at some of the custom mirror options we offer:
- Mirrored Backsplash—This is ideal for creating depth in a small, cramped room. Most customers choose to install a mirrored backsplash in their kitchens or bathrooms.
- Framed Mirrors—These mirrors can accentuate walls that contain existing artwork or photos.
- Floor-to-ceiling Mirrors—Perfect for bedrooms and hallways, these mirrors allow you to check your outfit before leaving the house.
- Wall-mounted Mirrors—These come in a variety of sizes and provide magnified illumination from exterior light sources.
- Mirrored Wall—To open up a cramped hallway, install a mirrored wall. This is also a great option if you’re renovating your garage and turning it into an exercise studio.
Increase the strength and durability of your windows by installing double-pane windows with safety glass.
Two types of safety glass—tempered and laminated—both add extra strength to your windows and don’t shatter into sharp, jagged pieces in the event of breakage.
Patio and French Doors
Patio and French doors can improve the natural lighting in your home and add an element of style.
If you want to protect your home and furniture from harmful UV-rays, we recommend installing low-emissivity (Low-E) glass windows. All of our glass applications can be treated for additional scratch, stain and impact resistance to protect your investment.
Custom Cut Glass Increases the Value of Your Home
Custom cut glass solutions not only improve the aesthetic appeal of your home, but they also increase its value if you decide to sell. The experts at Glass Doctor will design the perfect upgrades to make your home more beautiful for you and future buyers.
- Spacious, high-end bathrooms are high on the list of features prospective buyers look for and add value to your home. Upgrade your bathrooms with custom shower doors and tub enclosures that are designed, crafted and installed with detailed precision.
- Updated entryways add curb appeal and make your home more inviting to guests. Renovate your entryway and add sidelights to brighten the entrance or replace broken and damaged glass in patio and French doors with energy-efficient and hurricane-rated laminated glass.
- Transform your kitchen with glass kitchen cabinet doors that display your china and graceful wine glasses.
What to Expect with Glass Doctor
When you schedule a free, in-home consultation with one of our experts to discuss custom-cut glass, here’s what you can expect:
- Our courteous, uniformed professionals will arrive, take measurements of your space and offer budget and design recommendations.
- Within 24 hours of our visit, we will provide you a flat-rate quote for the project.
- Once you approve the quote, our glass-cutting experts will get to work designing your glass.
- A prompt, follow-up appointment will be scheduled to install your custom cut glass.
Call Glass Doctor Today for Custom-Cut Glass
Schedule an appointment with Glass Doctor today at 855-603-1919 and consult with one of our experts about your custom cut glass project.
How Stuff Works: Home & Garden: http://home.howstuffworks.com/home-improvement/remodeling/5-ways-to-add-value-to-home9.htm
Glass Education Center: http://glassed.vitroglazings.com/glasstopics/how_lowe_works.aspx